Your Choice!Read Now
Many are going on about "No prayer in school". --- What does that really mean?
Can they really stop our kids from talking to God?
They may tell them to not pray out loud, but they cannot stop them from praying in the spirit!
Is the REAL issue that they don't lead our children in prayer?
Why would they lead our children in prayer? Is our liberal world righteous? Should a sinful world teach our children how to be spiritual?
Would God rather you act in character and teach your children the how to pray no matter what? Or would he rather the world (those without the truth) to teach your children to pray?
A kid is in School from K-12 for 182 days a year.
182 days a year for 13 years would be 2,366 days in their school life!.
On avg they will spend 8hrs a day at school (including recess, Lunch, Etc.).
----------So their total in school hours would be = 18,928hrs!
A kid at home from birth to 18, 365 days a year for 18 years.
There time in your class would be 6,570 Days. You would have them for all the hours they are out of school. Total hours (157,680 hrs ) minus school hours (18,928 hrs) would give you the most class time.
--------Your hours to raise them *** 138,752 hrs***
If you do the math (by an educated estimation) The school has your child for 12% of their adolescent life - You have them for the remaining 88%!
Kids will follow in Dad and Moms footsteps!
Don't be upset that they don't lead our kids in prayer if you don't! They need to learn how to pray from mom and dad. EVERYWHERE! Your example is for their entire childhood.
Lets raise our kids in such away that they LOVE to pray!--- AT CHURCH, AT HOME, and IN SCHOOL! That is our job.
< I will therefore that men pray every where, lifting up holy hands, without wrath and doubting. (1 Timothy 2:8 KJV) >
Also...Don't forget to teach children how to handle trials and not complain when they when they do come.
<For even hereunto were ye called: because Christ also suffered for us, leaving us an example, that ye should follow his steps: (1 Peter 2:21 KJV)>
Let's look and see what the symptoms is telling us!
A cough is annoying. We buy cough drops to try to sooth it, BUT THE COUGH IS ONLY a symptom not the SICKNESS! What is going on in society is just the symptom of a carnal and wicked society! Look at everything going on in our society. I don't have to mention all the instances, I'm sure you can think of many. You will see those things are not Godly. So.... are we Godly?
WE NEED TO RETURN TO GOD!
Parents we can make a difference! Here is what we really need: tell our children to do "...have a little talk with Jesus! Tell him all about or troubles... He will hear our faintest cry... And he will answer by and by!". We can put prayer back in the schools. We can began to make a difference. Remember you may not see an instant change, but fruits don't grow and mature overnight! REMEMBER THIS IS YOUR CHOICE, Not a legislative decision!
Your comment will be posted after it is approved.
Leave a Reply.