We hope you''ll join for 3 nights and 2 days full of Hiking, 4-wheeling, Fishing, Exploring God's Glorious Creation and having fun with your Brothers and Sisters in Christ! If so here's details and information on ACO's Weekend of Wilderness.
Details and Information
- Large living room with fireplace
- Large dining room
- Second-floor loft (foosball and air hockey).
- Large rec-room with fireplace and 2 ping-pong tables.
- Nine bedrooms, sleeping up to 60 people (5 bedrooms with 2 queen size bunks each, 2 bedrooms with 1 queen size bunk and 1 single bunk each, 2 bedrooms with 1 queen size bunk each)
- Five full bathrooms
- Dishwasher, Microwave, 3 Refrigerators, coffee pots
- 2 Stoves (1 electric, 1 gas), pots, pans and kettles
- Plates, glasses and cups, flatware, and cooking utensils.
- Lighted patio with 2 gas grills.
- 9 Hole executive golf course
- 2 Volleyball courts
- Full-size soccer field
- Quoits and horseshoes
- Target shooting
- 235 acres to explore with trails for hiking, ATVs, snowmobiling, and horseback riding.